The Secret To Making Great Decisions And Relieving Stress Now
Do You Want To:
- Minimize risk and make better decisions so you have less stress and sleep better?
- Be a better decision maker…respected as an astute decision maker at work?
- Profit through better decisions?
- See all the variable of complex decisions more clearly so I can minimize the risk?
- Software that is easy to use and can possibly save you enough, several times, over to more than pay for your devices?
- A way to get your team involved in making a collective decision?
- To save a complex decision then be able to retrieve it later so you don’t have to rethink of all the variables that need to be considered?
Better thinking creates better decisions which create better results. I had to learn this the hard way. A few years back I purchased a home when the market was at the beginning of the crash. Even though the signs of “high risk” were right in my face I couldn’t see them. I thought my job was secure but looking back I missed the obvious signs.
After I lost the job I made more mistakes…..actually I kept making mistake after mistake….not seeing the bigger picture. Can’t even tell you how frustrated I was. Eventually I sold the home in a short sale losing all of my $200,000 investment and most of my personal savings….nearly all of it. 15 years of savings…GONE.
When the dust settled, I reflected on what I could have done different. That question led me to the idea of creating Great Decisions Software. I thought to myself why not put our iPhones and iPads and iPod to good use and even help us save money. With Great Decisions you can not only make better decisions you can possibly save a ton of money and not make “the big mistake” like I did. For a few bucks you can save…maybe even thousands of dollars.
You’ll see what I mean when you use it a few times…. especially on complex decisions that have a lot of variables. Lets take the force field analysis tool. On one side you ask the question “what is motivating me to make this decision?” and on the other side you ask “what is stopping me?”
As you keep asking these questions, tracking the variables, and putting an emotional weight on it, you start to see the layers that you would not have thought of otherwise. This is where I made my mistake…I was trying to juggle too many variables and frankly got overwhelmed. When you can visually see the variables versus trying to store them in your head there is more head space to see the hidden variables. Talking to others, we get too overwhelmed these days to try and track important decisions in our head. The risk is just too high.
Get it now at the App Store
You can hear the same message with customer comments:
“This little app clears the noise in my head” earlybirdgetsit (App Store 2010)
“I found this app very helpful in a career change. My decision involved many layers that were spinning in my head…” StrongPulse (App Store 2011)
By the way, the two tools in Great Decisions, Force Field Analysis and Comparison, are tools we’ve used manually for years so there is no learning curve. You can immediately begin using it to sort out simple or complex decisions. If you are a manager you can also plug it into an overhead or plug your iPad into your large screen to sort out variables with your team then instantly email the group with a final diagram of what you discussed even to the people who were not there.
“Nicely Done interface that doesn’t encumber the thought process. The simplicity of the app is a bit deceiving…” (Kitman1 2011)
So whether you are a small business entrepreneur, a powerhouse CEO or a level headed person who knows how to use technology, Great Decisions was meant to make you quicker at making good decisions and save you from making a lot of costly mistakes.
I recommend it if:
- You want to clear your mind of so many decisions
- You want to think through complex, big ticket decisions ,and possibly save thousands of dollars
- You want to make confident decisions and feel good about the layers you’ve discovered that could have cost you, had you not considered them
- You want to pull your team together and make the best possible decision and communicate the results clearly
- Archive important decisions and quickly access them on future decisions
I don’t recommend it if:
- You like to juggle thoughts and many decisions in your head
- You don’t have an iPhone, iPod or iPad
- You don’t mind the risk of big decisions that could cost you thousands of dollars
- You prefer to use pen and paper
- Could care less about saving a big decision for later use
The choice is simple. Get the software and begin using it. If you are like me and many others it could pay for itself many times over depending on the kinds of choices you are making. It is worth the risk? Use the FREE template guide (see Free Stuff Link in menu above) and the free downloadable templates online to get you started (a built in feature that instantly import the template into your device). You won’t regret it. In fact you may even save a bit of money. Think about it….one major decision cost me $200,000 and I consider myself to be pretty aware…yes I know it’s humbling….but it won’t happen again. I don’t want you to make this same mistake. Use it and then tell us your story of how it helped you and saved you big bucks.
Now press the button below to go to the App Store and get your copy. Within minutes you can free up your mind and be making better decisions.